| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saiq in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 51.2mm (2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Saiq August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Saiq, Oman
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Saiq:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 477.5 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NNW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 331.3 kms (205.8 miles) NW
- Doha, Qatar - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) WNW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) WNW