| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saiq in March is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 51.9mm (2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Saiq March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Saiq, Oman
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Saiq:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 477.5 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NNW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 331.3 kms (205.8 miles) NW
- Doha, Qatar - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) WNW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) WNW