| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saiq in May is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Saiq May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Saiq, Oman
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Saiq:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 477.5 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NNW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 331.3 kms (205.8 miles) NW
- Doha, Qatar - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) WNW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) WNW