| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saiq in October is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Saiq October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Saiq, Oman
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Saiq:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 477.5 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NNW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 331.3 kms (205.8 miles) NW
- Doha, Qatar - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) WNW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) WNW